The cash2lease™ Free Move
You're in Luck with cash2lease™, because at cash2lease™ we offer you the most simple and straight-forward Free Move in the Industry! See our FAQ's or Disclaimers page for details on how you qualify for your cash2lease™ Free Move.
Here's what's included in your cash2lease™ Free Move:
|# of Bedrooms in your New Lease||1||2||3|
|# of Bedrooms we will Move for FREE||1||2||3|
|Boxes Included (under 75 lbs)||25||40||55|
|Special Handling Items||Not Included - $15 Per Item - See List Below|
Special Handling Items: ($15 per item)
The following large or heavy items are not included in your free move offer. We charge a simple flat fee of $15 for each item:
- China Cabinet
- BBQ Grill
- Sleeper Sofa
- Grandfather Clock
- Big Screen TV (Over 36 In)
- Armoire/Entertainment Centers
- Weight Bench w/Weights or Fitness Equipment
- Aquarium (Empty)
- If you are moving within the same service area (ex Houston, Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio), and are moving more than 15 miles from your existing apartment, there is a fuel surcharge/mileage charge of $3.00 for each additional mile. ( Ex: 18 miles = $9.00)
- If you are moving from one service area to another (ex from San Antonio to Houston), there is a fuel charge/mileage charge of $1.00 per mile each way. Call our Moving Department at 888-580-5885 ext 3 for exact pricing.
- If you have additional drop off or pick up locations, there is a $25.00 surcharge for each location, plus $3.00 for each additional mile.
- There is a $50.00 per hour Wait Time Charge (rounded to the nearest quarter hour) for any wait time such as waiting for you to sign your lease, get your keys, finish taping or sealing boxes, or just waiting for you to arrive at a pick-up or drop-off location. We also charge Wait Time if dressers have not been emptied, beds disassembled, or chests or file cabinets have not been emptied in advance.
- There is a $50 Rescheduling Fee if you reschedule or cancel your move within 24 hours of your scheduled move.
- Boxes over the 75 lb limit will be counted as 2 boxes.
- If any pick-up or drop off location is above the second floor, there is a $25 surcharge for each location and each level above the second floor.
- If there is a long distance walk from the moving truck parking area to your apartment in excess of 100 feet, there will be a charge of $25.00 per each additional 100 feet. (Ex: 195 Ft Distance = $25)
- If any item requires removing a door, going through a window, or going over a balcony, there is a $25 surcharge.
- Additional Boxes above our Free allowance, $2.00 per box.
- Additional Bedrooms not included in your free move - $50. (Ex: If you are moving from a 3 bedroom into a 2 bedroom, then only 2 of the bedrooms would be covered with the free move, because your new lease has only 2 bedrooms. Conversely, if you are moving from a 1 or 2 bedroom to a 2 bedroom, there would be no charge as 2 bedrooms are included in your free move.)
We will not move the following items:
- Loose Clothing (Clothing must be properly boxed), Pianos, House Plants, Liquids, Paints, Flammable or Combustible Materials, Propane Gas Tanks, or any other items that the moving company deems unsafe to move.